You may wonder what a junior database administrator does. They help to maintain, secure and organize a company’s database. They are responsible for directing and performing all activities related to maintaining a successful database environment.
You are a dedicated, responsible, motivated and well-organized person without previous job experience who has graduated or is near the end of studies at the Faculty of Economics? You are ready to work in a dynamic environment and would like to chase the opportunity to continuously learn? We provide a chance for gaining new skills and knowledge and create together with you a path to your further development.
If this sounds interesting to you, then you should keep reading.
- Faculty of Economics, study program: Applied Statistics and Quantitative Analysis is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2), German is an advantage
- Affinity to work with numbers and tables
What will you do:
- Processing and data entry
- Tracking and controlling availability of data, proactive action
- Preparing data in MS Excel: Import & Export
- Troubleshooting and support for CRM and Call Center software systems
- Work with colleagues in different departments and locations
- Participation in different projects and working with defined deadlines
- Clear salary structure
- Detailed training
- Career development plan
- Private health insurance
- Plenty of non-commercial benefits
Did we catch your attention? Do you want to become a part of this growing and globally leading industry? Grab your chance and make the most of it by clicking on APPLY NOW.
We would love to meet you all, but only the candidates who make it through the narrow selection will be contacted.